Broadband Wireless Internet Access and LTE Systems
Broadband Wireless Internet Systems (BWA) are two-way, wireless, high-capacity communication systems specifically designed to provide “last mile” services to large numbers of commercial and residential subscribers.
Cable AML offers Wireless Internet Systems in the unlicensed 5.8 GHz band as well as in licensed frequency bands from 2.5 to 30 GHz.
CBRS-Based Private LTE Solution
Private LTE Systems can be implemented in the CBRS Band (3550 – 3700 MHz). The FCC has designated this band for shared use according to a 3-tier spectrum architecture:
Tier 1 is occupied by Incumbents, specifically the (US Navy, with rare activity near the coastal regions in the 3550 -3700 MHz band and Fixed Satellite Earth Stations, with multiple fixed Locations (Receive only) in the 3600 – 3700 MHz band.
Tier 2 is designated as Priority Access License (PAL). The licenses for this service were auctioned in mid-2020 (Band 3550 – 3650 MHz).
Tier 3 is the General Authorized Access (GAA) with administration by Spectrum Access System (SAS), who centrally coordinates access the shared spectrum, enforcing priorities and monitoring the incumbent operation for the RF environment.
- School District to provide Broadband Wireless Connection.
- Hospital, for In-door improved network and communications coverage.
- Government Facilities.
Laguna Portable LTE System
- LTE operation in private network on the move.
- Standard LTE Bands with paired available Phone devices.
- 3GPP frequency band options from 650 MHz to 3.8 GHz supporting both FDD and TDD.
- Supporting 2 x 2 MIMO.
- High Performance frequency stability, as well as GPS support.
- Transmitter power options available
This revolutionary solution includes VoIP PBX, EPC (LTE Evolved Packet Core Server),eNodeB (4G LTE Radio Access Network) all of this as a battery-operated low power system implemented with either a backpack, tactical case or vehicle or tower mount for extended range. It features an application for Android Phone for Voice and message communications within the network.
Point-to-Multipoint Laguna LTE System
- Dual sector / dual channel configuration yields 200 Mbps per sector
- Available in LTE Band 40 (2.3 GHz), Band 41 (2.5 GHz) and Band 42 (3.5 GHz)
- Up to Four Transmitters and Four Receivers in one unit
- Available with Integrated EPC (Evolved Packet Control)
- All-in-one modem and radio in a single box
- Flexible mounting options: rooftops, walls, and poles
Point-To-Multipoint Wireless Internet System for the License-Free 5.8 GHz Band
- Provides simultaneous Wireless Internet Access to over 100 subscribers per sector
- Throughput from 100 to 240 Mbps
- Distance of up to 30 Kilometers
- Operates in License-Free band 4.900-5.925 GHz
- Base Station sector coverage of 90 and 120 degrees
- Dynamic Channel Selection to avoid in-band Interference
Point-To-Multipoint Wireless Internet System for Licensed Bands: The BWA-2000 System
- Provides Wireless Internet Access to over 2000 subscribers per base station
- Throughput 300 Mbps per sector
- Distance of up to 40 Kilometers
- Available in the 2.5 GHz, 10.5 GHz and 28 GHz licensed bands
- System based on the DOCSIS (Data over Cable Systems Interface Specification) platform
Integrated Wireless Video and Internet Systems: Wireless “Triple Play”
A Wireless “Triple Play” System is a broadband system designed to provide Digital Television, Wireless Internet and VoIP (Voice over IP) simultaneously to a large number of subscribers. Cable AML offers systems in the 2.5 and 28 GHz bands.
BWA-4000 Wireless “TRIPLE PLAY” System
- Provides Digital Multichannel TV and Wireless Internet to thousands of subscribers
- Capacity for over 120 TV Programs
- Coverage at distance of up to 40 Kilometers
- Available in the 2.5 GHz and 28 GHz licensed bands