Cable AML Company Profile
Cable AML is a world leader in Broadband Microwave Links, Wireless Internet Systems, Wireless Triple Play and “Wireless Cable” or MMDS Systems operating in the licensed frequency bands from 1.5 GHz to 42 GHz.
Cable AML designs, fabricates and supports:
- Wireless “triple-play” systems (multichannel digital video + Internet+ telephony),
- Multi-channel video links for cable TV,
- High-speed wireless internet access systems,
- MMDS multi-channel broadcast systems,
- Point-to-point links for video and data applications,
- Broadband microwave transceivers, transmitters, repeaters, and receivers.
Cable AML has been operating since 1992 and has completed thousands of microwave installations at least 54 countries. Millions of subscribers receive TV, data or telephony service through Cable AML equipment.
Cable AML’s customers include the largest Cable TV companies in the US and Canada, virtually every major MMDS operator in the world, and a rapidly growing number of high-speed data operators from all over the globe.
Cable AML systems are backed by on-site technical installation assistance and maintenance training, multilingual technical and customer support 24 hours per day the 7 days per week.